Sunday, December 17, 2006

Seasons Greetings

Some prankster at my church!

Twas a week before Christmas and all through the WCHA rinks not a team could stay with us, not even the 94East dinks!

The SUE were all snuggled safe in 8th place, while DU took it home and grabbed 2nd place.

The Seadogs were swimmin and making some waves, JBSU and CC were were back in the maze.

Let's not forget about the Mavs and whiners from the twin ports, they just keep playing, thinking of April and hitting the resorts.

The Techies keep surging having just swept the the SUE, They are probably still thinking, "what is the NCAA going to do?"

The vizsla was all settled with her head on my quilt, I posted this ramble without guilt.

We may not win it and I do not care, I don't need this, or the fat chick with butch hair.

I leave you to ponder this one lil thing, will your squad be ready to play come spring?

I wish all my "fans" (LOL!) a Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments: