Friday, September 08, 2006

What the FUCK is wrong with this state?


Is it me, or is this state full of really FUCKED up people? Two of the most recent "tales" include a group of three boys who decided to dig up the recently buried body of a 20 year old woman who was killed in a motorcycle accident. Their intent was to have sex with the body because she was good looking. LOOK at these backroad hillbilly dorks!!!!! Is it something in the water or in the air or cheese??

The latest report is about a gang rape of an 11 year old girl. ELEVEN YEARS OLD! By an estimated 20 people including a 40 year old man. On top of that, a 16 year old girl watched and told them what sex acts to do to her!! I'm sure this is common news in THAT STATE but I continue to be amazed by the total depraved filth that state produces.

Having had the displeasure of driving around rural Northern Wisconsin while my brother looked for lake property you would be amazed at how out of touch these people are. My brother stopped at what I call a squaters trailer. It was a run down double wide with a "Linnie" sign in the window. Now mind you we were in the middle of NOWHERE by the Minong Flowage. I asked' "what is this?" he replied "a bar" OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for that chain saw toting, butchers bib wearing mofo to come after us.

Let play fill in the blanks:
When you say Wisconsin,______________________________!

I'll be back with some actual hockey talk soon. OBTW Me and LB ("lil bastard" aka my son) are going to our first hockey game Oct. 6th. Should be a hoot!!!!!

No comments: